Party Planning by The Academy of Performing Arts
Come celebrate your birthday parties with us - make your party reservation today! We offer party planning for the theme party of your choice. Have your next celebration at The Academy of Performance Arts.
Choose From Different Dance Party Themes
All Parties include 12 guests. The first 8 parties require a $75.00 non-refundable deposit & $10.00 for each additional guest. The last party requires $150.00 deposit & $15.00 for each additional guest. These celebrations, hosted by the Academy of Performing Arts -- whether birtday parties, theme parties or dance parties -- will create wonderful memories. Make some memories - and let us do all the party planning for you!
50's Theme Party: Guests can come dressed in 50's style! We will provide music for dancing. $175
Hip Hop Theme Party: We teach a Hip-Hop dance to Party Child & their Guests. $175
Pajama Pom-Pon Theme Party: Evening Party. Party Child & their guests come dressed in their pajama's. We teach them a pom-pon routine. $175
Pom-Pon Theme Party: Party Child & their guests learn a fun pom-pon routine. $175
Luau Theme Party: We will teach a Hawaiian inspired dance routine to Rock a Hula, we will have hula hoops and a limbo stand game. $185
Supermodel Theme Party: We teach a jazz dance to “Super Model.” Dress up fancy and wear make-up! The guests use our boas or you bring them to give away as a goody. $175
Little Idols Theme Party: We include a toy microphone as a gift for each child. We teach a choreographed song and dance routine and the girls learn to be a singing group. $233
Karaoke Theme Party: We bring in Karaoke Machine and several song choices CD’s for singing. Everyone learns a song alone or in a group. $233
Beauty Pageant Theme Party - A Dancing & Modeling Party with an Autograph Session at the end: $350 A dancing, modeling party and autographs at the end. Party includes a special crown and banner for the b-day girl. Each guest will receive: crowns, sashes with titles, princess cup filled with candy, autograph book, and writing pen. If you want a pageant girl to arrive for a half hour it is an additional $75.00. (This will make your party $415.00 and the Non-Refundable Deposit is $150.00).
LET US DO ALL THE WORK AND YOU RELAX AND ENJOY THE PARTY WE PROVIDE:
1. 1.5 hours of Party Space in the Air Conditioner (no worry about rain)
2. 1 Party Host
3. 1 Assistant Party Host
4. All Set Up for Party
5. Instruction for Activities/Dance
6. Gift List (we make a list gifts and who they are from)
7. Name Tags for each guest
8. Set Up of Tables
9. Set Up of Chairs
10. White Table Cloth
11. Birthday child will receive a gift from studio.
12. Placemat for each child in attendance (which doubles as a 1 WEEK VIP PASS for FREE class(es))
13. Invitations & Studio Waiver (see below)
14. Print release on the back of invitation, as not to lose them, must be brought with them to the party in order to participate.
15. We pack up gifts in your car while you are saying good bye to guests
16. We do all Clean Up.
PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1. You have to fill out reservation form make payment, send out invitations either via email or print and give out.
2. Order snacks and bring them with you or have delivered
3. Bring small cooler with individual juice boxes, bottled water, or sodas.
4. Bring your camera and relax.
5. End of Party finishing your paperwork and your balance is due.
6. Tips are appreciated; the studio cannot take any tip payment. Tips must be paid in cash to your party host and party assistant we recommend cash and 10%-20% is customary.
DECORATIONS: if you want anything different bring it up to the studio prior to the party in a box with your party name on it with a phone number and day and time of party. Our staff will then have room decorated when you arrive.
BIRTHDAY SNACKS: (We ask for no cake the crumbs get everywhere.) We recommend Baker Susan O’Donnell call 281-513-9067 for pricing, she has ideas/designs for each theme. She will deliver to the studio on day of your party please coordinate time with her.
MENU ITEMS: Individual sugar cookies, Big cookie cakes, Double doozies cookies – (2 cookies with crème in the middle)
Reserve your birthday party today!
Downloadable Birthday Invitations:
We know that planning a birthday party or any party for celebrating a worthy cause can be time consuming to say the least. So, we have created the perfect invitation to invite your child's guests to their party at one of our studios. Simply download our PDF Party Invitation, print and fill in the blanks.
Birth day celebrations are very important when your a child. Why not have a dance party? Here at The Academy of Performing Arts we have party planning and dance theme parties to suite every birthday girl/boys needs.